Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Where have we been???

For those of you (well both of you) who religiously check our blog, you may notice we have not posted anything new for about 2 weeks. In blogger world, that is almost a sin! Anyway, no need to call "Without a Trace" because we are alive and well. We have been doing many fun and exciting things lately and I haven't posted any pictures from any of them. For starters, my siblings were all in SLC a couple of weekends ago, so we went to see them, and of course, I forgot my camera! Note to Barrett: please e-mail me the pictures you promised me so I can post them on my blog! Then we have had more soccer practice and more soccer games and Ikes is still the star of the show! Then Taylor had her Spring Ballet recital and then another performance at an elementary school. We are so proud of our little ballerina. We then ventured to Burley and then on to Boise for J.R.'s brother, Benito's wedding. What a blast! We have been going and going and going like the Energizer bunny! We just got home last night and are exhausted, but we had to continue on with school and work and everything else today. And then tomorrow is "Bubba's" birthday! And this weekend is Mother's Day. Oh the excitement never ends! I think we will all be happy when school is out at the end of this month so we can follow through with our plans to slow down and just swim in the pool! Great pictures will be posted soon of all our adventures!

2 comments:

Raelynn said...

It's great to know that you are having fun! I got worried but now I'm glad things are going well. Sounds like fun! Lets get together and have a bbq one day... take care

Gina Taylor said...

Amen sister, summer will not be here soon enough. I do not stop for two seconds until this month is over and my kids are out of school. Ugh!