Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Spring Ballet Recital

Taylor had her Spring Ballet Recital a couple of weeks ago, and is now done with ballet for the summer. She did such a great job and learned so much this year - we are so proud of our little ballerina!
Our darling little ballerina putting on her ballet slipper.
Dancing to "Some Day My Prince Will Come!"
Tay-Tay played the part of a hunter in their production of "Peter and the Wolf." Fun little "camo" costume!
Flowers from her Daddy and brother.
The one thing I always hated about my own ballet performances was how dumb I looked with my hair all slicked back in a miserable bun. So, even though she hates the torture, I always try to give her a prettier look than a normal bun. So here is my "masterpiece." Luv her bunz!

3 comments:

Raelynn said...

She is so cute!! I love the hair and the ballet outfits!

Amber said...

gorgeous hair... I was just wondering how to do my girls for their ballet performance next week! Ella has a short bob, but perhaps I can copy your genius for Avi's!

Gina Taylor said...

Don't you just love little girls in ballet costumes?