Sunday, May 18, 2008

More Wedding Fun...

Jesse, Angie, & J.R. just before the wedding.

J.R. & his mother walked Bean down the aisle. (They walked too fast for me to get a good picture, so just imagine Linda on the other side. I didn't intentionally cut her out of the picture). I couldn't get either of them to smile at me. Basically because J.R. never smiles in pictures and Bean was too nervous to smile!

Our three little monkeys at the reception. This was after they drank orange punch and had orange mustaches!

The Macias cousins before the wedding on the church steps. Samantha, Logan, Madisyn, Izaak, Isabelle, Taylor, Isaiha, & Yessica.

The Macias cousins at the wedding reception. Madisyn, Logan, Taylor, Yessica, Isaiha holding Brexton, Samantha, Izaak, & Isabelle.

2 comments:

Gina Taylor said...

Cute pictures of the kids with their cousins. Cousins Rock!

Raelynn said...

Very Cute!! I love weddings! I love seeing the bride and groom looking so happy!