Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day To Me!!!

The greatest Mother's Day gift I have is my three precious children. Though being a mother is a tough job, when they smile and say they love me (despite all my flaws), it makes it all worth it! I just love these three little monkeys!

Isabelle was so proud of her little hair bows today. She kept them in the entire day!







Izaak always looks so handsome when he wears a tie!








And where has my little girl gone? I can't believe Taylor is all grown up!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Your kids are darling! (and you are too!) happy mother's day! love yer bunz!

Raelynn said...

Happy mothers day!! Everyone looks so sharp! Tay tay is become a little model, posing. Your family is so darling!

Gina Taylor said...

Wow! I guess I have not been on your blog for a while. All the fun pictures. It's a fun time in life Huh?