Thursday, April 24, 2008

Thank You, Aunt Brittany!!!

Our cute new little Springtime outfits from Aunt Britt! Yes, it snowed this Sunday, but I wanted them to wear them anyway because it's APRIL for crying out loud!
Tay-Tay always loves to pose! She would be in about 18 more pictures, but I got the "card is full" warning and then had to beg her to take the dress off before she got her lunch all over it.
Isabelle sort of held still for half a millisecond for me to attempt to take a picture of her. I guess she did better than Izaak who was gone before I even put the camera down. Sorry, no "individuals" of him! He just couldn't take it anymore!

We don't know what we did to deserve such a wonderful Aunt, but our Aunt Brittany sure spoils us rotten! She is always so thoughtful and kind and mindful of our needs. So thanks for our newest Spring dresses and stuff! We love them! It was fun to see you 2 weeks ago, and we can't wait until we see you again (this Summer we hope)! We Love You!!!

2 comments:

Raelynn said...

Your kids are so cute!!!
Oh yeah thanks for the call the other day. That was greatly apperciated!! I am fine check out my new posts, I'm still alive...haha
Thanks Amber, your AWESOME!

Gina Taylor said...

Aunties are the best, aren't they? Tell Aunt Brittany "Hi" from me.