Thursday, April 10, 2008

Our Studly Soccer Player


Spring soccer has finally begun and so I guess that makes me an official "Soccer Mom." He didn't play last year, but Ikes decided he would like to play this year, so here we are! He is a natural and I have to admit, he is the best player on the team, of course. They scrimagged in practice today and he scored 2 goals! His first official game is this week, so we will see how the season goes. We will be changing our license plates soon to read SCCRMOM or SCCRDAD or ILVSCCR or something very cleaver. Just kidding, J.R. really doesn't like soccer at all, but he is graciously teaching Izaak how to play anyway. I personally love soccer, and I played when I was younger, so this is exciting for me! Stayed tuned for more soccer news to come!

2 comments:

Gina Taylor said...

It is that time of year...Zac has started baseball and so the craziness begins.

Jensen Family said...

Kayden just started spring soccer too and we all love it. He enjoys getting out there and running around (which I do too because it gets rid of a lot of extra energy) and the rest of us enjoy getting out of the house and watching the games.