Thursday, March 27, 2008

One Last Easter Posting

Belle with Grandma Crystal.
Belle with Papa Jesse.
Easter dinner with Grandma & Papa.

So I will just include one last Easter posting and then I promise I will be done! The weekend before Easter, J.R.'s parents came to visit us and we celebrated Easter and Isabelle's birthday a little early. We had a nice time cleaning, eating (cake, ham, popcorn, etc.), watching movies, shopping for Easter dresses, and playing with the kids. They try to make a point of visiting us as often as possible so the kids will know them (and love them, too). I'm not the greatest little chef in the world, but we ate some yummy ham (J.R. can take the credit) and potatoes! It was a fun weekend. Thanks for coming to see us!!!

3 comments:

Sarah Stokes said...

Hey Amber, Way cute blog!! I just ran across your through Brits, crazy blog-hoppin'. We have a couple of kids the same ages, did you know that? Your family is darling, and you all look great! Visit my family at stokespeople.blogspot.com
-Sarah Stokes (Perkins)

Gina Taylor said...

What darling pictures! Grandparents are the BEST!!!

Raelynn said...

I remember playing that brain game with them. What was it called? i don't remeber... but it was tonz of fun! I love when i see my Gma and Papa too, they are one of my favorites!