Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!!!

Happy Easter to everyone!! I don't know about any of you, but I feel like Easter came waaaay too early this year! I had wanted to take some cute pictures outside in the sunshine, but it was freezing and the snow on the ground didn't make the best "Spring-time" background! Maybe we'll have to take some outside in a month or so. Anyways, the kids had a good day and we tried to make it religious and talk about the "True Meaning of Easter" but all they really cared about was the candy and the gifts they got. Can you blame them??? Taylor & Izaak also wrote some cute letters to the Easter Bunny that they left out last night. They are growing up so fast!


5 comments:

Amanda said...

Your kids are too cute. Tell them to stop growing!

Gina Taylor said...

Amber...your family is darling! Blogging is the best, isn't it? How else would you keep in touch with people? I put you on my blog, hope that is O.K. Tell all "Hello" from me. Love, ya.

Kricket said...

Amber,
Thanks so much for commenting on my blog. You guys are so cute and it is so nice to check up a little.
Kricket

Jessica said...

Your family is so cute. Looks like you had a great Easter.
I love being able to check in on your family and say HI! Tell JR Hi for me also.
Have a great week.

Brit said...

Hi amber you have such a cute family!! I agree with you easter was way too early!! I am so glad you found me I love seeing what everyone's families are up to!!! keep blogging so I can look in on you every now and again!!! Tell JR hi too!!!