Sunday, June 22, 2008

9 Years, and Counting...

Happy Anniversary... I love you!!!
We were married on June 18, 1999, so this week we celebrated our 9th anniversary. We have accomplished many things over the years, and have yet to accomplish many more great and important things. We can't wait to spend more of our lives together.
We celebrated the inexpensive way by staying home and spending some alone time together. Thanks to Papa Bruce and Grandma June for keeping the kids for us for the night. We were able to go out to dinner and enjoy each other's company without any interruptions from little ones. We also enjoyed sleeping in the next morning without someone tugging at our blankets to wake up. But we missed our little monkeys and our home seemed too quiet without them. So we realized how blessed we are to have them around all the time. It made me realize how much I truly love and appreciate my life, my husband, and my children.

Grow old along with me...
The best is yet to be!

5 comments:

Vicky said...

Amber,
You and JR are a darling couple. Robert and I think a great deal of the both of you and feel blessed to have you as our friends!

lisalisalisa said...

Hey,
Happy Anniversary- I love all of the engagement and wedding photos you put up- you both look soooo young and sweet together, well J.R. not so much (just kidding) you know you're pretty too J.R. I can't believe it has been 9 years. Crazy, Crazy, Crazy but perfect.
Love you guys!!!

Gina Taylor said...

Wow! Look at you guys! Nine years...doesn't it go by sooo fast? These pictures are so great. Happy Anniversary!

Brit said...

Wow 9 years!!! Glad you got to spend time together!! If you plan on coming down please let me know so we can plan enough food!!! We would love to have you all!!!

Amber said...

What cute little babies you were! Congratulations!