Friday, November 28, 2008

Give Thanks...

Here are a few of the things I am most THANKFUL for:
- A wonderful family (including parents, in-laws, sisters, brothers, nieces, nephews, etc.)
- My loving husband who I love and adore (especially his cute smile)
- My beautiful Taylor who is such a great example to those around her
- My Darling Izaak who is such a big helper
- My adorable Isabelle who brings so much joy to our home
- A warm bed to sleep in
- Plenty of food to eat on Thanksgiving
- Good friends
- A wonderful visiting teacher who continues to call me even though I moved
- And especially Our Savior, Jesus Christ, who lived and died for us, and is the reason for the season we are all beginning to celebrate

I have so much to be Thankful for! I hope everyone else is as blessed as my family is!

2 comments:

Geri said...

It's great you have such a p;ositive attitude and can find so many things to be thankful for. Too many people look for the negative, and it so refreshing to find someone who looks for the positive.

Brit said...

You need to blog more so I know what you are doing!!! hahah just kidding one of these days when my house is done we are definitley going to do something so don't lose hope on me yet!!!