Wednesday, October 8, 2008

"Four" Tag


I was tagged by Amanda Pants. I am suppose to go to my 4th picture file and pick the 4th picture there and post it. Well, that picture has already been posted to my blog, and since I haven't posted anything for like 1/2 a year, you may recognize it from my last post and wonder, "Why in the world would she not post for like 6 months and then all of a sudden post again with the last picture she used??!!" So I'll be honest, I had to cheat a little and choose the 12th picture because 1-11 have all been used in the past (sorry to break the rules, but at least you can divide 12 by 4 evenly, right?)
So this is the picture we sent with last year's Christmas cards. Those of you who are yearly receivers of our lovely Christmas cards may really appreciate seeing this again (or maybe not). It was taken in November of '07 at Hardware Ranch where the elk go as a refuge in the winter (that is, if they live through hunting season). You can see all the elk in the background if you look closely. We usually go up there every year around Christmas time and take a sleigh ride around the elk and then play in the snow and have hot chocolate. The kids love it! Even though it was freezing cold there that day, they were good sports and let me take some pictures! It is amazing how much they have grown in the past year (especially Belle)! Oh how I love these little monkeys!
So now I tag 4 more people: Shandy, Bryner, Vicky, & Lisa. Good luck, suckers!

2 comments:

Shandy said...

well.. I'm glad you didn't disappoint us and post the SAME picture - heheheh j/k
but the one you DID post is such a cute pic - john and I always comment on how cute your kids are!!

e.easterly said...

I thought I just posted a comment but it isn't showing up so I'll try this again.

I finally got around to checking out your blog and it was so good to see how you are doing. Lucy misses you all; the kids in California are not as much fun to play with.

Erica (and Lucy) Easterly (your former upstairs neighbor)